O2 Institute, Birmingham.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. Your full name will appear on your ticket(s) and be tied to the account you used to purchase tickets, and you must present photo ID matching your order to enter the event.
5. If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
6. If you can no longer use your tickets you may resell them through the See Tickets Fan to Fan resale system or Twickets.
7. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
8. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
9. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply
14+ only. 14s to 15s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
TICKET LIMIT: 4 PER PERSON.
THE NAME OF THE LEAD BOOKER WILL BE PRINTED ON ALL TICKETS PURCHASED, THIS PERSON MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE CONCERT
The name cannot be changed once the purchase has been made
When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching ORIGINAL PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue. IF THE ID DOES NOT MATCH, ENTRY WILL BE REFUSED
The ticket purchaser must enter the concert accompanied by all their guests.
Guests will not be allowed entry without the lead booker present and ID matching the name on the tickets.
The only places that tickets purchased here can be re-sold to another customer for entry to the show is through Twickets
Other than this tickets are strictly not transferable
Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled without refund.